[mythtv-users] Re:chkconfig lirc failing any suggestions

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Sat Nov 15 00:35:18 EST 2003

Okay, folks. I'm beginning to suspect there may indeed be something
amiss with either the latest revisions of some of the ATrpms packages,
or perhaps just inconsistencies between the doc and the packages. I
haven't even had a chance to read over the 400 mailing list messages I
got over the course of this week, so I've only had a hint of the
problem until now. I need to sit down and do another bare-metal myself,
and I'm fairly certain there are some changes I'll need to make (my
first inclination is issues w/people's modules.conf files, as Axel
tells me some of the newer rpms actually insert info for you, so some
of the manual edits are no longer necessary (and may be causing
problems).

I don't have time tonight, but should tomorrow, so stay tuned...

--Jarod

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Got a question? Read this first...