[mythtv-users] west wing last night

Derek Anderson public at kered.org
Thu Nov 13 13:20:47 EST 2003

yeah, i noticed they tried to play it off that way as well.  but come
on, a power outage in the white house?  the thing prob has its own
reactor in the basement.  ;-p

also i noticed a cross-fade (not a fade2black &back) between the local
news guy and the national feed.  i wonder how they pulled that off.

  public at kered.org