[mythtv-users] RE: New CLE266 Drivers

Larry Matter mythtv2 at matter.net
Wed Nov 12 20:11:57 EST 2003

I have just received updated drivers from Via for my minimyth distribution
(they'll be up on the website soon).  I tried them out and they seem a
little better, but I still have stutter on my ME6000.  The 9000 works
great, even Live TV is nice.

I mentioned the stuttering problem to the Via engineer that provided the
drivers and he is asking for more information so the problem can
(possibly) be fixed.

I have seen some anecdotal comments on this list that the stuttering is
due to a problem with the Via drivers (and not MythTV), but I have nothing
concrete, and I am not really qualified to debug it.

If anyone has any specific information about this problem please let me
know and I will pass it on.

Thanks,
Larry