[mythtv-users] Re:MythDVD will not transcode files

mark mckelvey memckelvey at comcast.net
Wed Nov 12 18:27:58 EST 2003

Was this issue ever resolved?

I am having the same problem with myth 0.12, installed via Jarod's
guide and ATPRMs (thanks).  I am using transcode 0.6.10, and I get a
very quiet failure of MythDVD to rip anything at other than 'Perfect'
quality.  My mtd.log is identical to the initial post in this thread.

I thought that the presence of 'space' characters in the filenames and
trancode commands might be an issue, but I removed them all with no
effect.

Everything else in my system pretty much works. :)

Anyone who has he silver bullet here would be appreciated.

Thanks - MMcK