[mythtv-users] Can't get TV OUT to sync

bladerunner bladerunner at cox.net
Wed Nov 12 16:27:33 EST 2003

Hey all ,
New to MythTv, Finally get my box up and running , (without sound), that
is another project.

The question I am having is trying to get the tv out to sync under X.
 When I am in run level 3 I can see both the out put on my monitor and
the TV
But under X the monitor still outputs  a useable picture, however the tv
is out of sync. I have tried changing the video mode  between 1024x768,
800x600, and 640x480
but still get the same problem.

I am using  the  hauppage pvr250 and a "powered by ATI" radeon 9000 with
128 megs of ram
shutlle 1.6 mother board.

I think this is more of an X problem  However any help would be greatly
appreciated