[mythtv-users] ATI All In Wonder VE Static.

Andrew MacKenzie amackenz-myth at edespot.com
Tue Nov 11 22:26:58 EST 2003

I've been searching the archives and 'net for quite some time on this.
I've got an All In Wonder VE (yah, the cheap one) that used to work just
fine with Myth.  Then a while back (year or so?) I 'upgraded' myth.
Nothing but trouble ever since (static, blank screens, etc).

I've just re-built my computer with Gento 1.4, and was going to retry
getting my TV card to work again.

xawtv core-dumps.

tvtime works fine, but for no sound and the color is a bit 'green' (even
after tweaking hue and color).

Myth displays as tvtime, and has sound, but ONLY after tvtime has run, and
until I change channels.  Otherwise it's staticy (sound and audio, though
the actual signal is visible/audible) and useless.  Like tvtime sets some
global config properly, and myth tv fscks it up.

From modules.conf:
options bttv autoload=0 tuner=17 radio=0
post-install bttv insmod tuner type=17
options tuner type=17

Any ideas on this?  I'd *love* to get this working again...

--
// Andrew MacKenzie  |  http://www.edespot.com
// GPG public key: http://www.edespot.com/~amackenz/public.key