[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase in UK (tv_grab_uk)

Andrew Ingram adingram at clara.co.uk
Tue Nov 11 17:34:54 EST 2003

> I have got Myth install and sort of working.  The problem I have is
during the
> xmltv stage of setup.  I can select my grabber ok, and then switch to
the terminal session to
> watch tv_grab_uk run.   It goes off to ananova.com ok, but
unfortunately not all my channels
> are available on the site.   I have searched the archives and read all
the myth
> documentation, but I can't find anything covering my problems.
<snip>

I can't help you with those specific problems, but I would just like to
suggest you try the tv_grat_uk_rt grabber as opposed to the tv_grab_uk.
It's much nicer to have over 2 weeks worth of listings than just 4 days!
The rt grabber uses the Radio Times website. The MythTV CVS at the
moment has some extra code to make the RT listings better in Myth. Give
it a try, they might even have your extra channels!

Regards,
Andrew