[mythtv-users] Re: [Fwd: mythchannels]

Stefan Frank sfr+lists at 6913304088794.gnuu.de
Tue Nov 11 14:52:10 EST 2003

Rikoil2 <rikoil2 at iss.ru> writes:

> Hi everybody,
>
> Is mythchannels still exists?

I never used it, but you might find a download link in the mailing list
archives. Afaik it's not actively maintained anymore.

> I wasn't able to find it in source of MythTV. And I haven't any ideas
> how to add channels if i haven't my country in list of XMLTV grabbers.
> I read documentation 5 times but didn't find how to add channels.
>
> Please help !!!

If you have xawtv working you can use its configuration file to set up
the channels for mythtv. See the --xawtvrcfile option of mythfill-
database.

HTH, Stefan

--
It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God.
It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.

                                   -- Thomas Jefferson