[mythtv-users] PVR350 + MythTv behaviour

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Mon Nov 10 15:29:44 EST 2003

Yeah but then you lose all PVR capabilities (and I'm not so sure how well
"switching" between the two would be, or if useful anyway).  To pause or
time-shift tv you need to be displaying from already recorded content... you
need to be playing from the disk, not the live feed.  I think the motivation
should simply be in figuring out how to minimize the buffer and get smooth
playback, not kill the time-shifting functionality :-)

- Willy