[mythtv-users] Crappy black Hauppage Remote

mikey mikey at linuxwiz.org
Mon Nov 10 13:07:48 EST 2003

I recently purchased a pvr250 that comes with a remote.  It is a small black
remote without a whole hell of a lot of buttons.  Everywhere I read
describes a grey remote with yellow/red buttons etc...

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a better remote for these
cards?  Even a suitable "universal" remote that would work with the
hauppage card/dongle?

I have tried a sony brand universal, had to search for the codes etc...
When I find the correct codes it only gives me a very small subset of the
buttons on the universal (like, three or four buttons).