[mythtv-users] any debian+wintv pvr 350 users out there?

Andreas Bohnert abo at online.de
Mon Nov 10 03:53:32 EST 2003

hi,

after wrestling a lot with my old configuration I'm finally owner of a
pvr 350.
now I want to do it right - from the beginning.

I use woody with an 2.4.18 kernel and the "nv" video driver .
my plan is:
get the newest cvs tarball from ivtv and compile it
follow the mythtv instructions concerning pvr250/350 and mandrake.

will I run in problems if I do so?
what to I have to enable/disable in the kernel? (now I have bttv and i2c
support enabled..)
is it possible to use woody?

thanks for any instructions, links, hints..
andreas