[mythtv-users] problem with composite input on Hauppauge witv radio

Olivier obrodeur at videotron.ca
Sun Nov 9 23:45:36 EST 2003

Hi,

I have two tv-tuner: ati tv wonder, and hauppauge wintv radio. The ATI one
works fine with both composite and coax input, but I can't get composite
input to work on the Happauge card.

I have searched through the archive, and it seems nobody got this problem
before.

I ran the find_tv_card_option utility, and it choose card type 10 for the
hauppauge model, and type 0 (unknown) for the ATI model. Somehow, it seem
the the driver think that model type 10 does not have composite out or
something like that. My next step is to try to reinstall the hauppauge card,
and set it to card type 0 like the ati one.

Has anybody seend this problem before ? any suggestion ?

Thanks,
Olivier.