Re: [mythtv-users] mythDVD rip

maxpower44@tiscali.fr maxpower44 at tiscali.fr
Sat Nov 8 14:21:48 EST 2003

> I would like to choose an other quality as 'perfect' when I try to rip a
> dvd but I can't.

	"can't" meaning it doesn't work, or "can't" meaning there is never any option
besides "Perfect"?

- No it's means that I can't select an other option than perfect

> I have installed transcode 6.10 and xvidcore.

	Did you build mythDVD with ./configure --enable-transcode  ?

- Yes

> I don't have any error in log (mtd.log)

	Does it say anything about the format of the titles on the DVD when you
insert it?

> mtd produce a vob file with all language, is it correct ?

	Yup. Perfect is basically just a copy (although only 1 angle, but since
multiple angles are very rare, that's generally a moot point).

- thor

********** L'ADSL A 20 EUR/MOIS**********
Avec Tiscali, l'ADSL est à 20 EUR/mois. Vous pourrez chercher longtemps avant de trouver moins cher !
Pour profiter de cette offre exceptionnelle, cliquez ici : http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl/
Offre soumise à conditions.