[mythtv-users] channel changing problem

Mark mrote at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 8 14:18:19 EST 2003

I'm having a problem with changing channels in Live TV. I'm using CVS  but
I'm not exactly sure when the problem started as I don't use LiveTV mode
very often although I'm pretty sure it was working last week. I just did a
clean checkout of CVS and am still seeing the problem.

For one thing there is no longer any OSD when hitting the number keys for
channel change. Also, the only channels that I can change to are those below
10! For example, 05 changes to channel 5 but 15 changes to channel 5
also....28 changes to channel 8 etc.  If I use the up arrow to change
channels, I can then access the entire lineup. It appears that only the last
digit is being accepted when using the number keys. I thought it may have
been related to the OSD with deinterlacing problem that I and others were
seeing but that is working OK now but channel changing is still
broke, at least for me.

Any ideas?

Mark