[mythtv-users] DCT2000 serial pinout / Shaw Vancouver

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Sat Nov 8 11:09:25 EST 2003

On 6 Nov 2003 at 23:40, Chris Teachworth wrote:

>  The way I understand it it's definitely relevant whether it's been enabled or
>  not... thought that was the general consensus on that thread. I've been in
>  contact with the lead tech at my cable co and he thought at first he'd
>  enabled it for me but no luck. Turns out they had to do a software upgrade to
>  their controller to be able to activate the port. I've been at 7.65 firmware
>  this whole time but have never been able to control it.

There is an interesting thread here

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?s=e39d835d9e3b0b8f0e73f301e4498b58&threadid=137231&highlight=dct2000

Now if only mojotivo would post what the cable engineer had to do to enable
the serial port we'd be good to go!
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting