[mythtv-users] Setting up the Database!

Joe Buehl jbuehl0001 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 10:08:36 EST 2003

The database directory is /usr/share/doc/mythtv-0.12/database
I'm not sure why it's there, but that's where I stumbled on to it.

K Chaloupka <kchaloup at yahoo.com> wrote:I just got done installing all of the rpms using
atp-get install for redhat 9.0. I've enabled/started
the SQL server. I'm kinda lost on setting up the
database. The myth instructions talk about changing to
the datbase directory and copy the database to it.
First of all where is the database directory? If I
need to create it where do I create it? Also, where do
I find the database file that needs to copied into it?
Any help in setting all of this up would be greatly
appreciated...