[mythtv-users] Dual Tuners SOLVED - Splitting question

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Fri Nov 7 15:03:51 EST 2003

On 7 Nov 2003 at 11:23, Ian Forde wrote:

> Right now I've got it split... let's see...
> 1. Cable modem
> 2. Cable box for Tivo
> 3. WinTV capture card in myth
> 4. Cable box for the PVR-250 Freestyle card
> 5. Direct to TV
> 6. No - I pulled the VCR because I ran out of power outlets. ;)

Hmm, lets see what I've got, dual tuners, 3 vcrs, another 2 machines with
tuners, digital cable box, that makes 8 connections, with multiple splitters
in various rooms, works fine here, no issues with video quality that I didn't
have before all the splitting.

Personally I don't record from the digital cable box at all as I don't have a
good solution for controlling the cable box from mythtv :-(

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting