[mythtv-users] Back to Back Recording Problems

Andrew Hogue hogue at cs.yorku.ca
Fri Nov 7 09:12:42 EST 2003

Hi,

Last night I tried recording a show on one channel from 9pm to 10pm and
then another show on a different channel from 10pm to 11pm...

The first show was recorded but not the second one.

Has anyone had this problem?

I'm using release version 0.12.  Could it be that it takes a few seconds
to change the channel on my card (ATI TV Wonder VE) and thus doesn't start
the 10pm recording since it might be 10:00:01 pm or something?

It would be nice if MythTV would start recording even if it is a second or
two late... if this is the problem of course.

-- Andrew