[mythtv-users] DCT2000 serial pinout / Shaw Vancouver

Paul Crick web-mythtv-users at ivrl.com
Thu Nov 6 20:18:02 EST 2003

I've trawled the list but can't seem to find the pinout needed for the
serial port on the back of the DCT2000 digital cable box. I guess what I'm
really asking is if it's configured as DTE or DCE?

Following on from that - does anyone have serial control of their box using
Shaw Digital Cable in Vancouver? (Or am I going to have to try to explain to
someone in the call centre that I want the port enabled?)

Thanks in advance
Paul