[mythtv-users] lirc problem after crash

MythTV at C4L davidc-mythtv at connect4less.com
Thu Nov 6 10:37:10 EST 2003

No, I'm not loading anything ivtv/myth related when I first boot.

I have played around a little bit more, and now I can get "irw" to
repond to the remote, but when I start "mythfrontend" I still get the
same error messages:

mythtv: could not connect to socket
mythtv: No such file or directory
Failed to create lirc socket for mythtv