[mythtv-users] overlay mode available?

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Wed Nov 5 03:42:24 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 09:05, Andreas Bohnert wrote:

> yes, you did burst my bubble :)
> but that was just in time. I have to think about the pvr 350. Maybe it
> will be cheaper around christmas (another bubble??)

I guess you're right (about this being a bubble). The PVR350 is
incredibly hard to get in germany at the moment (and other countries as
well). Hauppauge seems to be at the production limit doing the OEM PVRs
for MS Media Center PCs.

I had to pay 10% more than listed for mine, but was happy to get one at
all.

Torsten
--
Config files for pvr350 tv-out and framebuffer:
http://www-isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~hi93/ivtv-pvr-350-conf.tgz