[mythtv-users] PVR-350 Switch from one display to another using keyboard

mbmbeers mbmbeers at mbeers.dk
Tue Nov 4 16:04:28 EST 2003

Hi,

Hmmm..., I don't really understand what dcop should be used for ?

I have thought of an alternative approach - give the two mythfrontend
instances different names and then reference these names explicitly in the
.lircrc file. My only problem is that mythfrontend does not support the
--name option. Any other way to change the window-name from command-line ?

/mbm