[mythtv-users] Sound Anomaly

Lonny Selinger lonny at bangtherockstogether.net
Tue Nov 4 09:17:19 EST 2003

I noticed one strange anomaly regarding sound on programs which only seems to
happen if the screen is dark (titles rolling etc) or when trying to listen to
an audio channel off my cable box. I did a little hunting and found this
thread:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=67331

I was just wondering if this actually had been resolved in CVS (I'm running
0.12 right now). I just couldn't find any reference to this issue other then
this thread and I'm not sure if anyone had better results after recompiling
the CVS version.

Thanks,

Lonny