[mythtv-users] Re:Automount and kscd driving me nuts!

Romel Llarena rdllarena at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 21:37:11 EST 2003

Hmmm, I shutoff the Mount Watcher service then
rebooted. As soon as Myth launced the directory window
for the DVD as well as kscd launched as well.

I've tried uninstalling within the OS, but strange
thing or is it buggy(?), the Add/Remove options simply
do not recognize the components as being installed.

If someone could please help, this is driving me nuts!

PS Thanks in advance.