[mythtv-users] Permissions problem with mythweb??

Steven Sartorius ssartor at bellatlantic.net
Mon Nov 3 20:13:57 EST 2003

This is probably a simple problem but it's been bugging me for awhile
now....

I'm running on a Debian system with (obviously) both apache and php4
installed.  The apache user under Debian is www-data.  I've installed
mythweb as per the instructions in the README file, including changing all
permissions to reflect the www-data user.  When I connect to my web server
the mythweb page comes up fine but with three error messages right at the
top:

Warning at /var/www/mythweb/includes/init.php, line 89:
stat failed for image_cache/. (errno=13 - Permission denied)
Warning at /var/www/mythweb/includes/init.php, line 89:
stat failed for image_cache/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied)
Warning at /var/www/mythweb/themes/Default/theme.php, line 14:
Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at
/var/www/mythweb/includes/errors.php:68)

Mythweb is usable but these errors are bugging me...any ideas??

Thanks,

Steve