[mythtv-users] Installation problems

Johan Bellander johan.bellander at spcs.se
Mon Nov 3 09:11:33 EST 2003

Hi,

I had MythTV 0.11 installed, and wanted to upgrade to 0.12, so i downloaded
the the files and compiled them, no problems with MythTV, works fine. Then I
download the new MythMusic and MythVideo and compiled them, but when i start
MythTV I don't get any MythMusic or MythVideo icons, this worked before. My
guess is that there is something left of the old MythMusic and MythVideo
that "confuses" MythTV, I have run 'make distclean', is there anything else
I have to do or am I missing something else?

// Johan Bellander