[mythtv-users] ALL VIA EPIA M owners!!!! we hav liftoff!!! MPEG2hits latest kernel patches...

Zagaroth zagaroth at wave.co.nz
Sun Nov 2 06:44:50 EST 2003

Sorry apon reading more into this the hardware these kernels acclarates is the display driver
not the MPEG2 docoder. After just trying the kernel patch i can say it is quite abit faster
playing back divX's in mplayer but i get funny errors when trying to use the HW decoding.

Iamtheone's msg saying "I finally got the source for the 40032 driver, so now the v4l stuff
will work with the latest binary driver." got me abit worked up over nothing really new there.

Sorry if i got anyones hopes up or if i made a fool of myself *again*.
-Laurence