[mythtv-users] How do you compile with support for TV Out on PVR 350?

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Sat Nov 1 12:58:47 EST 2003

Isaac Richards wrote:
> This is called 'overscan', and it's perfectly normal.  If it didn't act like
> this, the horizontal scan lines from the card wouldn't line up with what's on
> the TV, and everything would look like crap.

So are you saying that the framebuffer strictly fills the
raster at 480 lines with no horizontal scaling? And therefore,
an Nx480 capture is guaranteed to align each scan line of the
capture with the same scan line in the TV-out NTSC signal
(provided VertScanPercentage is 0)? If so, I'll buy one of
these today ;-).

--  bjm