[mythtv-users] SP/DIF users, what audio out cable do I buy?

Romel Llarena rdllarena at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 09:46:52 EST 2003

Wow, I thought this was going to be a simple step.
Connect my SB Audigy card from my MythTV box into my
Onkyo 898 receiver. One problem, what cable do I use?

I noted the Audigy doesn't support fiber or and RCA
connector. When I stopped by Radio Shack last night,
they didn't have clue. After spending about 1/2 hour
looking on the net, I only got more confused. Mono, 3
pole, 3 pole, camcorder cable!?!?

Suggestions most appreciated.

Romel