[mythtv-users] Help with channel setup in the UK.

Andrew Ingram adingram at clara.co.uk
Sat May 31 10:29:17 EDT 2003

mythfilldatabase --manual is where you specify the channel frequency.
Run mythfilldatabase --manual again, and when one of the questions asks
for "channel number (as in xatv)" and offers you the default of the tv
channel's website as a value, enter the frequency channel here.

FYI, the UK channels for me are:
BBC1 26
BBC2 33
ITV1 23
CH4  30
CH5  37

Obviously these will vary over the country, but these work in North
London OK.
If you are good with MySQL, you could manually edit the channels table
in the database to set the frequency (I think this will work!).

Andy