[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase stopped working

Isaac F. isaac447 at tazthecat.net
Fri May 30 12:29:29 EDT 2003

I recently removed my Myth configuration files and dropped the database
to try to do a clean setup.  I switched capture cards and had problems
with old configurations, so I removed everything and started from
scratch.

Now, when I try to run mythfilldatabase, I get output that looks like:

<snippet>
#mythfilldatabase
Fetching data for Sat May 31 2003...
----------------- Start of XMLTV output -----------------
use /usr/local/bin/tv_grab_na --help for usage
------------------ End of XMLTV output ------------------
Error in 1:1: unexpected end of file
Fetching data for Fri May 30 2003...
----------------- Start of XMLTV output -----------------
use /usr/local/bin/tv_grab_na --help for usage
------------------ End of XMLTV output ------------------
Error in 1:1: unexpected end of file
</snippet>

tv_grab_na appears to work just fine if I run it manually.  I checked
out the the MythTV sources from CVS last night and rebuilt everything,
and still get this problem.  Could I be missing a lingering config file
somewhere?

dropped mythconverg
rm -rf /usr/local/share/mythtv
rm -rf ~/.mythtv

Running Debian with kernel 2.4.20 on a P4-Celeron with a PVR-250.

Thanks.

IF

--
Isaac W. Foraker, Software Engineer