[mythtv-users] irxevent: could not connect to socket?

Jim Jarrett jarrett at rpa.net
Fri May 30 01:57:43 EDT 2003

What does it mean when I get the message, "irxevent: could not connect to
socket" when I try to run it?

LIRC is installed and running; xmode2 shows a screen and when I push buttons
on the remote, I get a trace.

Where should I start looking?

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett at rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |