[mythtv-users] Latest CVS EPG oddities

Pete Hartman mythtv at elmegil.net
Thu May 29 23:33:37 EDT 2003

At 10:26 PM 5/29/03 -0300, Jeff C wrote:
>b) finding a black case in a desktop format that would be appropriate to
>displace my DVD player.

I've got this one:

http://www.digitalconnection.com/Products/Cases/ci6011.asp

But I'll warn you it's a full-sized case that I have trouble wedging into
my entertainment center.  I've got a cardboard back that I had to cut
chunks out of to get it to fit (cable radii too big), and may cut more
chunks out of to get better cooling.  It's reasonably quiet, I paid the
extra money for the low noise fan and the dampening material.  They did a
professional job of it.