[mythtv-users] How to rig up the audio using a WinTV 401 dbx Capture Card?

Chris Germano netslayer at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 17:13:18 EDT 2003

I just got myth all up and running, now I'm trying to figure out how my
sound setup will work. I have a WinTV 401 dbx Stereo capture card that has
line and out, plus an Audigy. Where should I input the audio, the line in on
the Audigy or the capture card? Also if I put the line in on the capture
card do I have also tap the line out from it to the soundcard? I'm ussing
oss sound drivers, I don't think ASLA supports my cards new chip EMU100K2 or
something like that. Also is there any easy of figuring out which devices go
to which card, because I have tons of sound devices from /dev/sound/dsp to
/dev/dsp.