[mythtv-users] ASUS Pundit Questions

Matt Marsh matt at mattmarsh.net
Thu May 29 23:03:39 EDT 2003

> I actually have the remote and it doesn't exactly transmit keyboard
> signals. In order to getit to work I had to install the ati_remote
> kernel module from gatos. This module connects to the remote receiver on
> the USB port and converts the signals to keyboard input. So it might not
> work exactly s you want, but it may. Hope that helps some.

So I guess it doesn't look like a keyboard to the BIOS and therefore
can't be used to wake up the machine? Pity :-(

At least the other remote I saw plugs directly into the PS2 port instead
of USB so maybe that one will do what I want, but it's a pity as the
ATI one looks so much nicer...

Matt

--
Matt N. Marsh