[mythtv-users] ASUS Pundit Questions

Jason Schloer schloer.jason at tangoinc.com
Thu May 29 17:20:57 EDT 2003

I actually have the remote and it doesn't exactly transmit keyboard
signals. In order to getit to work I had to install the ati_remote
kernel module from gatos. This module connects to the remote receiver on
the USB port and converts the signals to keyboard input. So it might not
work exactly s you want, but it may. Hope that helps some.

Jason