[mythtv-users] Fine Tuning Question

Ray Olszewski ray at comarre.com
Thu May 29 14:15:03 EDT 2003

At 03:46 PM 5/29/2003 -0400, Jeff Waters wrote:
>Hey all,
>
>I know I'm prob not the first to ask but I've not seen this question
>lately.

When you do see it (if you look in the archive), you will see that the
usual response is that you probably have misspecified your tuner type (in
bttv) or your frequency range (in the setup for Myth, or xawtv if you're
using it to test hardware). Unless you tell us those settings, and what
country you are in (to see if the frequency-set choice makes sense), there
is little we can offer in the way of advice.

BTW, how many different cable providers have you been trying Myth with?
Since you say the problem occurs "no matter what cable provider I have."