[mythtv-users] Autostarting under RH9 and KDE

Jeff C tuner at hfx.eastlink.ca
Thu May 29 16:48:32 EDT 2003

I believe I managed to fail to mention that I was running KDE under RH9 on
my last message, a request for some detailed instructions on creating and
placing the necessary files for having myth and irexec autostarting on
reboot.  Sorry about that - too deep in to the issue sometimes...

If someone has this working and can share their details on or off list I
don't mind doing up a more formal doc and posting it as well.

-Jeff