[mythtv-users] ASUS Pundit Questions

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu May 29 09:46:49 EDT 2003

> Err yeah, be VERY weary of this... My WinTV PCI only fit by bending the case
> out whilst slotting it in. Even then it's extremely tight!

That's weird.  I was able to angle the card in to get it to fit.

a wireless card should be ok.  the problem is that there is a lip on the
case that fits exactly with the top of the slot bracket (the part of the
card that the screw goes through to secure it in place).  Most cards are
shorter than this, but it seems that tv cards need to be ever so
slightly taller.

-Chris