[mythtv-users] MythVideo Questions

Jeff McDonald jeff at cloud9.net
Wed May 28 16:52:30 EDT 2003

Just upgraded my old cvs version, wow everything has really come a long
way!

Maybe this is possible now and I'm just missing it.

I have a number of videos that span more than one file so I end up with
Part1 and Part2. Is there a way to have the IMDB lookup work yet keep
the names as "My Vid Part 1" and "My Vid Part 2" other than manually
changing the fields in the db?

Also, in the old CVS version I was using, it was possible to map a
button to load a particular directory, so I had:

Movies /mnt/Movies
TV Series /mnt/TV

This way I could keep the movies separate from my Simpsons archive. I
only see one mount point and passing a path in the xml menu doesn't
work. Is there a way to do this with current CVS?

Thanks and awesome job!

Jeff