[mythtv-users] Feature Request - File naming change

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Wed May 28 01:05:45 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 27 May 2003 11:00 pm, Jeff C wrote:
> Understood.  I have no development background so my contributions have been
> limited to documentation.
>
> However, good ideas (whether mine was or not) can still come for all
> corners and if there was a standard way to organize them it could lead to a
> better project overall and those people who are developers who want to
> contribute could select ones to tackle...

Oh, of course -- I'm not saying not to bother sending in feature requests,
just that I won't be acting on them unless I'm bored =)

> I'd offer to attempt to organize
> some things and filter and sort etc but I would need someone to help me set
> up some kind of DB for tracking...  that being said, it sounds like there
> isn't the interest there in formalizing the product management side of
> things which is fine too.

I just prefer email for that sort of thing, really.  At least with these
lists, where the user _has_ to subscribe with a working address, I've found
that it's much more likely that that someone will respond if more information
is needed as opposed to web-based tracking systems.

Isaac