[mythtv-users] EXT3 problems?

William Preston bpreston at networkusa.net
Tue May 27 23:10:39 EDT 2003

Along those lines, has anyone noticed any performance improvement by
formatting their ext2/3 partitions with '-T largefile4', which should make
one inode per 4meg?  And to repeat Zac's question, do reiser/xfs/jfs do
anything similar?

Or does this not even come into play when using options like noatime for
ext3?