[mythtv-users] Taking the plunge - General questionsaboutsetup and PVR250

Roby Adams hypykesub at bellsouth.net
Tue May 27 13:32:16 EDT 2003

Other than what was in that thread, RedHat may be a good distro for Myth as
far as I know.  I have in the past had nothing but problems with RedHat.
That was a while ago and have not tried recently.  The "quirks" comment was
based on my own frustration with use and because of something I save in the
PVR-250 RH9 thread about paths or something.  I don't know for sure but I am
going to try Gentoo first anyway.

oh and,

FreeBSD for life!!  Down with Linux! Word to tha devils! :)  (joke)

 In fact, if you don't need the CVS version of MythTV then RH9 is