[mythtv-users] Removing scheduled recordings

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Mon May 26 23:53:04 EDT 2003

> > On the Fix Scheduling Conflicts screen, you now have a couple new
> > features/options.  You can now hit the 'I' key to bring up the normal
> > recording scheduling dialog screen that allows you to specify whether

> Hmmm... I just upgraded to CVS (surprisingly easy, thank you!) and tried
> it out.  It turns out that if it's a scheduled recording, and I say
> "don't record this program", it removes all instances of the show.  Not
> exactly ideal!  The ability to do per-instance removals of scheduled

That's intended functionality.  You're not editing that particular instance
of a show, you're editing the recording record.  The functionality you're
describing will come later I believe once we get a more advanced recording
screen with options for things such as setting the recording profile for
a given scheduled item (ie, the ability to tell Myth to record a particular
movie with a high-res profile while setting up the daily "Trading Spaces"
recording for a low resolution, low-bitrate profile).

Chris