[mythtv-users] MythMusic CVS compile issue

Jeff C tuner at hfx.eastlink.ca
Sun May 25 12:27:30 EDT 2003

Hello All,

I have just been stepping through the documentation on mythtv.org for
installing all the pre-reqs for mythmusic.  I got them all installed and
then checked out the latest source and did my ./configure and then ran
make.  It errors out with the following:

In file included from cdrip.cpp:30:
flacencoder.h:6:31: FLAC/file_encoder.h: No such file or directory
In file included from cdrip.cpp:30:
flacencoder.h:21: syntax error before `*' token
flacencoder.h:23: parse error before `[' token
flacencoder.h:24: syntax error before `*' token
/usr/include/cdda/cdda_interface.h:159: warning: `char*strerror_tr[12]' defined
    but not used
make[1]: *** [cdrip.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jac/mythmusic/mythmusic'
make: *** [sub-mythmusic] Error 2
[root at experiencetv mythmusic]#

FLAC is installed, did I miss a path somewhere perhaps?

-Jeff