[mythtv-users] Remote stops functioning exiting playback screen

Jeff C tuner at hfx.eastlink.ca
Sat May 24 20:47:31 EDT 2003


I posted this previously, and I believe it may be a window focus issue, 
except that it is very sporadic....

Sometimes, when I am exiting a recorded show that I am playing, I get the 
playback screen coming up but my remote (for my PVR 250) stops 
functioning.  It requires pressing ESC on the keyboard to go back to the 
main menu and then the remote starts working again.  Key presses work as 
always.  Only specific shows seem to trigger this behaviour as the ones 
that do trigger it are consistent, and it doesnt happen ever with other 
recordings.  I am currently running KDE as my desktop.  I intend to switch 
to blackbox or something else in a few weeks once I am done tuning the 
system and trying it out.  Anyone else seeing this happen on their system?

-Jeff





More information about the mythtv-users mailing list