[mythtv-users] Use of MythTV in Australia

Redhat Virgil redhat_virgil at hotmail.com
Sat May 24 10:06:55 EDT 2003

Looking for anyone who may have MythTV running in Australia....

What have you been doing to get Channel Data into the DB.  I know that an
XMLTV grabber was written a while back but I didn't manage to download it
before it was requested to be pulled by eBroadcast.  Has anyone managed to
generate another grabber?

Assuming not, how do you go about running mythfilldatabase when you can't
configure a grabber in the setup program?

Thanks in advance