[mythtv-users] [OT] Pundit Questions....

Dan Man danman at dtconnect.com
Wed May 21 01:45:13 EDT 2003

Outside of the quirks listed below, I've got the Pundit doing tv
consistently. I used it for a good bit today. I'm not sure the video is
up to the task. I tried several different resolutions with the same
results. Dark, pixilated and somewhat choppy video. The OSD is pretty
pixilated as well. The sound is fine.

The last step is to hook it up to my real tv. I've tried it so far on a
17" Viewsonic monitor and a Mitsubishi 37" megaview pro. Hopefully the
display of the regular tv will help 'blur' the image sufficiently.

Btw, I'm comparing the output to my other two machines, both with Matrox
G450 cards...

Dan Mount