[mythtv-users] diagram

Pete Hartman mythtv at elmegil.net
Tue May 20 22:16:23 EDT 2003

At 08:56 PM 5/20/03 -0500, I wrote:
>At 11:16 AM 5/20/03 -0400, Isaac wrote:
>>There's (much) better archives linked to from the lists section of the
>>webpage.  At least, I assume you're talking about the standard pipermail
>>archives when you said only 'by subject'.
>
>Aha, I will try that first then, thanks!

Overlooked that when I went there this morning.  Needed coffee I guess :-)

Found the post, followed the link (to the doxygen map), the link is
gone.  C'est la vie.

At my current rate of implementation (hindered by an 8 month old baby and
lots of home repair projects), I figure I'll be ready to make a diagram
sometime next year, but I'm still planning to do it :-).  Ok, so maybe I
exaggerate a bit.....