[mythtv-users] g400 users help TV out and XVideo acceleration

John Danner johndanner at untzuntz.com
Tue May 20 18:46:28 EDT 2003

I used the following to get the TV-out to work on my G400...

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?
post=5836;search_string=g400%20tv%20out;guest=500130&t=search_engine#5836

The mga driver does support xvideo but I think it's only on the first head -
the second head is what does the actual tv out.

Here's another document I found which looks similar:
http://www.flashdance.cx/tv-out-mga-fb.html

I found it by using the following google keywords:
tv-out g400 matrox

Good Luck,
John